Package Price: $1198
Istanbul & Cappadocia 6 Nights Package:
- DAY 1: Arrival in Istanbul airport. Welcoming at airport and transfer to hotel.
- DAY 2: The Istanbul Old city tour will start after breakfast. Sultanahmet Square is the main point
where the living heritage of both Byzantines and Ottomans can be seen. We will see The German
Fountain, Obelisk of Theodosius, Serpent Column, Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia and Topkapi Palace Museum. Overnight in hotel.
- DAY 3: After breakfast, departure for a full day city tour with Van. Starting from Balat, historical
Greek and Jewish neighborhood of Ottoman Era, tour will continue with visits to Ayub Al Ansari
Tomb, Taksim, Galata, hearth of trade during Ottoman Era, Ortaköy, then we will embark boat for Bosphorus Cruise Tour. Overnight.
- DAY 4: Free time until transfer to airport for Kayseri flight. Transfer to Cappadocia. Overnight in hotel.
- DAY 5: Hot air baloon tour (optional). After breakfast, departure for a full day Cappadocia tour. We will visit Goreme Esentepe, Open Air Museum, Three Beauties, Pasabag Fairy Chimneys, Avanos Pottery. Overnight in hotel.
- DAY 6: Hot air baloon tour (optional). After breakfast, tour continue with Love Valley, Pigeon Valley, Kaymakli Underground City, Uçhisar. Transfer to airport for Istanbul flight. Overnight in Istanbul hotel.
- DAY 7: Check-out and departure for airport.
- 5 Star Accomodation in Istanbul- Legacy Ottoman Hotel or kind
- 4 Star Accomodation in Cappadocia – Uçhisar Kaya Hotel or kind
- Transfer and Tours with Private Vans
- Private Professional Guide for the mentioned tours
- Domestic Flights
- All Entrance Fee for the visits mentioned in the itinerary
- Visa Processing/24 Hours Assitance
- Lunches and Dinners
- Air Baloon Trip
- Any Tour is not mentioned in the program
- Triple: $1198.00
- Double: $1348.00
- Single: $1598.00
- Children’s Cost @ $398.00/Child (2-10 Years Old)
- Your Package Price May Be Reduced If You Purchase Your Airline Tickets From Us
- Please Fill Out The Reservation Form To Process Your Booking.